FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.Does the price of a PADI Course include registrationn fees?
If you do a standard course programme, then yes, you PADI registration fee (€30 in 2016)is INCLUDED in the price of your course. However, if you do an e-learning course, Open Water Touch course, or purchase a PADI digital manual, then you also get one registration fee included with your product. We will then reduce the price of the course so you do not get charged the registration fee twice.
Index of Frequently asked Questions
- What equipment do I need to bring?
- I am very small /tall/ large ... do you have equipment to fit me ?
- I am staying at ..... - how do I get to the dive centre ?
- Are the course dates and timetables fixed or flexible ?
- Is it possible to reduce the course timetable by doing some of the training before I arrive?
- Will my course be a block of consecutive days?
- Do we need one manual per person?
- I have a PADI qualification, but I am interested in a BSAC Course, can I do it?
- I have a BSAC qualification, but I am interested in a PADI Course, can I do it?
- How many people are on each course?
- Can I book on a course on my own or must I come with a dive buddy?
- Does the price include or exclude PADI registration fees?
- Do I need a log book ?
- Do I need to pay for the course up front?
- What happens if I cannot complete the course?
- Can I bring some family/friends along as spectators?
- How do I reserve my place on a course?
- Who will instruct me ?